Sweetwater ISD District Council:
In addition to the statutorily mandated duties at BQA (LEGAL) the District Council committee shall:
- Hold at least three meetings annually, one of which shall be a public meeting after receipt of the District-level performance report, to discuss District performance and the District performance objectives
- Participate in the development of and approve staff development of a Districtwide nature; staff development should be related to achieving District and campus performance objectives.
- Meet periodically with the Superintendent to share its deliberations
- Provide suggestions for the physical organization of buildings, allocations of equipment and materials, and communication channels
- Provide suggestions for staffing patterns
- Provide recommendations for campus and District budget considerations for funds allocated by the District