Campuses will be open to help with registration starting August 7, 2024.

If you have questions please call your local campus or email at:

You must bring the following items to a campus to enroll:

  • Proof of Residency - Must  be a current Gas, Water or Electric Bill, or Builder's Contract if construction is completed in less than 120 days from date of enrollment. There are no exceptions.

  • Shot Records - A student who has never attended school before or is transferring from out of state cannot be enrolled until an immunization record is provided.

  • Social Security Card

  • Birth Certificate

  • Parent/Guardian Driver’s License

  • Proof of Income - ONLY for those qualifying for Pre-K as “Educationally Disadvantaged” (which means they are eligible to participate in the National Free and Reduced Lunch Program)

  • Previous School Records (If applicable and available)